TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please make sure you abide by “The Frozen City’s” Terms and Conditions during event attendance, for your safety and ours!
- All rides, attractions, amusements and other facilities must be used in accordance with the operator’s instructions.
- Please note that CCTV and film cameras may be present at The Frozen City. By entering the Event and/or purchasing Tickets to the event; ticket holders and attendees consent to being photographed, filmed or recorded, in commercials and for advertising purposes, without any payment. All rights including, without limitation, on the internet, vest exclusively with Artists and More Entertainment.
- Photography and filming on site is only allowed for the personal, non-profit making use of amateurs. Commercial or editorial photography is prohibited without prior permission. Accreditation must be requested from our press office in advance. Freelance photography groups must also request accreditation in advance of arriving on site.
- Please contact a steward immediately if you have any concerns or problems at the Event. It may not be possible to resolve unreported issues after the Event.
- In the occasion of an emergency, visitors must follow instructions and directions from stewards, staff and/or other officials.
- Neither Artists and More entertainment nor The Frozen City can accept any responsibility for personal property.
- Artists and More Entertainment, its servants or agents will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage howsoever caused to the bearer of this ticket.
- Ice skating can be hazardous. The use of the Ice Rink is entirely at your own risk. The Frozen City is not responsible for any injuries arising from your use of the Ice Rink. Skaters must follow the instructions of the marshals at all times. The Rink Manager reserves the right to remove those deemed a risk to the safety of others.
- In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, The Frozen City reserves the right in their reasonable discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit to the Event and/or an attraction, to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the Event or other patrons or are in breach of these Terms and/or to refuse admission.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited within the venue, this includes the use of e-cigarettes.
- No animals will be permitted on site.
- The admission of Food and Drink into the venue has been prohibited by the event organizers.
The following articles must not be brought into the Event:
- Smoke canisters
- Dangerous or hazardous items
- Laser devices
- Bottles / glass vessels / cans
- Any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety.